Jimmy is the Executive Vice President and CFO, co-owner of Heitmann & Associates, Inc. and has been a Member of the Care Service Board since 2005.
He has participated in the Development Committee as first a Member and past Chair of that Committee. He is also a member of the Facilities Committee.
One of his first priorities was to established an â€śannuityâ€ť fund to secure the future of the Care Service and another fund to provide ongoing operating capital. Both of these funds exist today.
Jimmy has been the organizer of the Annual Clay Shoot since its inception in 2007. He volunteers for the Annual Garage Sale and Golf Tournament and is involved in many other fundraisers at the Care Service.
Bob is a Residential Market Specialist for Keller Williams Realty and joined the Care Service Board during the Hurricane Katrina relief effort in September, 2005.
Bob has participated in the Development Committee as a Member and is now the Chair, the Nominations Committee (2007 â€“ 2008), the Building Acquisition Committee as Chair (2007 â€“ 2009) and the Capital Expansion Committee.
Bob actively participates in numerous fundraisers at the Care Service, including the Annual Clay shoot, Annual Garage Sale and Annual Golf Tournament.
Bob has also served on the Old Newsboy Fundraising Campaign Committee through Rotary International.
Diane is a retired Bank Vice President and has been a Member of the Care Service Board since 2002.
She has participated in the Finance Committee, Nomination Committee, and Development Committee.
Diane has volunteered for many of the fundraisers at the Care Service, including the Annual Golf Tournament, Annual Clay Shoot, Adopt-a-Family, and Annual Garage Sale.
Diane has been actively involved in numerous other organizations over the years. A few are listed below:
- St Charles County Merit Commission â€“ 1997-present
- St Charles Catholic Business and Professional Association â€“ 1989-present
- St Charles Community College Foundation Board â€“ 2001-2009
- St Joseph Hospital West Advisory Board â€“ 1999-2003
- Oâ€™Fallon Chamber of Commerce/Vice President â€“ 1999
- Rotary Club of Oâ€™Fallon/President â€“ 1999
- Rotary Club of St Peters/Secretary â€“ 2003, President â€“ 2005
- Blessed Sacrament Home and School Association/President and Founding Member
- Sts. Joachim and Ann Parish Council and Lector Ministry
- Sts. Joachim and Ann Home and School Association/Secretary
- St. Ann Ladies Club/Secretary
- Duchesne High Home and School Association/Secretary
Jim is a Certified Public Accountant practicing in the St. Louis Metropolitan Area and has been a Member of the Board since 2003.
He has participated in the Finance Committee and Budget Committee. Jim is also the chair of the 12 for 12 campaign which he started in 2006.
Jim is also a Board Member of the Art Foundry of St. Charles.